27 Jun Top 10 Senior Portrait Products (and How To Use Them)
Your senior portraits capture such a special time in your life. Your senior year is a landmark to be celebrated. Senior portraits deserve to be on display, not stuck on a disk collecting dust where no one sees them. Here are the ten most sought after senior portrait products in my studio and tips on how to use them.
1. Digital Negatives are the number one seller for my seniors. Purchasing your digital negatives gives you the freedom to print as many images as you’d like. You also have the ability to post your images on your social media platforms. Heck, splatter them all over the internet! The most important benefit of your digital negatives, however is the ability to archive your images for posterity.
2. Albums are also a big seller because they are truly a timepiece to pass on. Completely customizable and unique, they tell a story. Albums are perfect for the coffee table. Your parents will want one to cherish always, and mini-albums are also available for you and make the perfect gift for grandparents.
3. Storyboards are becoming more and more popular. They are especially great if you have limited wall space but want to feature more than one image from your session. Storyboards are available in three standard sizes, but custom sizes are also available upon request. The 10×20 storyboard features three of your favorite images and is perfect for hanging over your bed or desk in your dorm room.
4. Graduation Announcements are completely custom-designed with your favorite images and can be used as open house and party invites, as well. We will design these together, live at your ordering session so you have complete control over the design. Whether you include 10 images or one frame worthy hero image on the back, they will be one of a kind announcements.
5. Acrylic Blocks are a newer product addition and I love how they make a statement. The blocks have a glossy finish and hand polished crystal clear beveled edges. Acrylic Blocks are the perfect free-standing touch for your parents’ offices or your college dorm room.
6. Wall Art is a gorgeous way to display your portraits. Printed on either traditional lustre photo paper or a timeless premium canvas, your portraits are mounted on heavyweight mounting board and sprayed with a protective coating. You’ll also get the benefit of choosing the perfect frame to compliment your portrait and make a statement on your wall.
7. Canvas Gallery Wrap groupings on a wall are a breathtaking way to display your portraits. Galleries can be added to with each additional child that graduates and also include family portraits. Gallery wraps are timeless pieces of art that will be cherished.
8. Metal Prints your images are printed directly onto high-quality aluminum for a clean and lasting finish. Display one Metal Print for a dramatic stand-alone statement. Group any amount together for an attention-grabbing wall collage. Choose either post or float mount.
9. Signing Boards are the perfect touch at a graduation party or open house. Featuring your favorite images in the center, there’s a wide white signing border for your friends and family to write you messages of wisdom and love. You’ll forever treasure this perfect combination.
10. Gift Prints continue to be a top seller. They are perfect for inserting into graduation announcements, framing for the parents’ offices or sending to grandparents. Don’t forget to order some for your scrapbooks.
At your ordering session, you’ll be able to touch, feel and handle each of these products plus many more not listed. We’ll start with a slideshow and design your products live. You’ll be able to view exactly how they’ll be printed and be part of the design process. You’ll leave excited to receive your order.
Spring sessions are here! I can’t wait to photograph you. Senior portraits with blossoms, tulips, and spring sunshine are absolutely stunning. Book your session now.
Get your copy of the exclusive ANP Senior Magazine! Over 50 pages full of everything you’ll need for the perfect senior portrait experience. Get tips on hair and makeup, what to wear, and much more!
When you book your portraits with ANP, you’ll get access to AMAZING products plus your digital images. Canvas wall prints are my favorite way to display your portraits. Fusion albums feature your favorite image on the cover with a complimentary leather or fabric wrap and 20-40 of your favorite images.
Lets Be Social
Are you ready for some serious inspiration? Check out my Pinterest account and get ideas for everything including outfits, hair, makeup and accessories.