Assistant Application - Amanda Nelson Photo
Creative, stylish, and award-winning photographer for High School Seniors and Equestrians in Utah.
Utah Senior Portraits, Park City Senior Portraits, Equestrian Photography, Senior Pictures, Senior Portraits, Waterford School, Alta High School, Skyline High School, Brighton High School, Olympus High School, Equine Photography, Amanda Nelson Photography, Utah Senior Photographer, Wyoming Senior Portraits, Corner Canyon High School
I’m excited that you are interested in working as my assistant! Here are some details:
I am based in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. Most of our shoots will be in one of the Cottonwood Canyons, downtown SLC, or in Park City.
- Assisting with lighting (i.e.reflectors, off-camera flash, etc.)
- Assisting with (read schlepping ) 10-15 pounds of photo gear
- Watching for fly-away hairs, adjusting jewelry, showing bra straps, etc.
- Providing occasional comic relief
- Must be 16 years old or older.
- Must have your own transportation.
- Must be available evenings and weekends (including Sundays).
- Must be perpetually on time. Even better, be early.
- Must be flexible. The weather doesn’t always cooperate.
- Must be respectful, kind, and professional.
- Must be okay with being the quiet but oh-so-helpful assistant.
- Must be good with trekking through fields, forests, and cities while carrying 10-15 pounds of gear.
- Must sign a non-compete agreement.
I usually take 3-4 sessions a month. Each session is about 3-4 hours long, so it is typically 20-25 hours/month.
Pay is $10/hour
I try to give you as much notice as possible, but sometimes I have clients who require sessions that week, so notice can be short.
Fill this out to apply. Expect a phone call shortly.